Re: Fedora Packager Dashboard available for testing

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 01:06:07PM -0600, Jerry James wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 12:12 PM Alexander Ploumistos
> <alex.ploumistos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Congratulations to all of you, this is very useful and beautifully
> > made. I almost got a panic attack when I saw all the bugs, but I
> > quickly realized that most of them were for packages from groups I am
> > a member of. Everything is pretty self explanatory and in the long run
> > it is going to save us a lot of time. I'm adding it to my new page
> > tiles.
> >
> > Thank you for all the work,
>
> Ditto from me.  This page revealed several problems with packages I
> maintain that I probably should have known about, but somehow I was
> blissfully unaware.  Thanks for putting this together.  It looks very
> useful.

Yeah, it's absolutely terrible: it makes being blissfully unaware of
your bugs much harder ;] I have to say I love the compact view.

RFE: would it be possible to make the icons in the header clickable
(the part where there's the ladybug, zapf, blocks, wrench, etc), so that
we'd get redirected to that list of issues (e.g. FTI bugs)?

Zbyszek