Re: Proposal: Add "Feedback" section to change proposal template

On 06. 05. 20 16:31, Ben Cotton wrote:
On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 4:03 AM Vít Ondruch<vondruch@xxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
I don't know, I am somewhat ambivalent on this. I am not sure who is
going to collect the feedback there. Will it be the owner of the change
or somebody else?
The owner of the change would be responsible for it, but they may
delegate that to someone for contentious issues as described in the
proposed text. In an ideal world, I would love to have someone with
journalism-like experience whose job was to perform this kind of
summary (and perhaps summaries of our mailing lists more generally). I
don't see that happening.

BTW LWN does a great job at summarizing devel list discussions.

https://lwn.net/Articles/805180/
https://lwn.net/Articles/792718/
https://lwn.net/Articles/811369/
https://lwn.net/Articles/817426/