Proposal: Add "Feedback" section to change proposal template

churchyard suggested we add a "Feedback" section to the Change
proposal template[1]. I see two benefits to this:

1. It provides FESCo a useful summary of the community feedback (and
in particular the reasoning behind rejecting alternatives) to simplify
the voting process
2. It improves the historical record so that future Fedorans can
understand why a change was implemented in a particular way and not
another

I have drafted proposed edits[2] to the Changes documentation that
would add an optional Feedback section to the template. I am opening
this up for community discussion before submitting it to FESCo for
approval.

The reason we chose to go with making this optional is that making it
mandatory would necessarily add additional wait time before proposals
are sent to FESCo. And also it's better to ease people into the idea.
:-)

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/EmptyTemplate
[2] https://pagure.io/fedora-pgm/pgm_docs/pull-request/2

--