Re: Proposal: Add "Feedback" section to change proposal template

I'm not the author of the proposal, but my take on this:

On Wed, May 06, 2020 at 10:02:19AM +0200, Vít Ondruch wrote:
> I don't know, I am somewhat ambivalent on this. I am not sure who is
> going to collect the feedback there. Will it be the owner of the change
> or somebody else? What will be the structure? Will it be just bunch or
> quotes from random sources?
Yes, the idea is that the author(s) of the change or some people
working in coordination with the authors will collect and succinctly
summarize feedback and the rejected options.

> Wouldn't it be better to utilize the "discussion" tab/feature of the
> wiki instead?
It's much less visible and the idea is to have items summarized.
This is in parallel to the Change itself: we want the Change page to
be self-contained, and we don't just refer the reader to the discussion
on the mailing list. The Change page is adjusted to incorporate feedback.

> Or wouldn't it be better to include the devel ML reference?
The ML reference is added automatically by FPM, but our threads are
often very long and circuitous.

Zbyszek