Re: CPE Weekly: 2020-04-04

----- Original Message -----

That's not the point I was making.

Not everyone is inclined to loudly argue their positions on the mailing
list. There have only been 12 unique participants to this thread and 57
to the other thread.

That isn't indicative of the entire Fedora packager ecosystem. A lot of
people are staying silent.

I believe we need a different way to engage the rest of our packager
base.

- Alex