Re: CPE Weekly: 2020-04-04

----- Original Message -----

That part isn't actually clear to me. There's certainly a vocal portion
against using GitLab, but is that sufficient to determine it is the
majority of the Fedora packager community? I at least felt tired of
arguing and decided to mostly quit arguing versus continuing to participate
in this thread.

It'd be interesting to see if the FESCo election system could be
repurposed to get a sense of all packagers' opinions, rather than
make assumptions on how the community as a whole feels based on a few
vocal members and their participation in the mailing lists.

- Alex