Re: CPE Git Forge Decision

----- Original Message -----

I concur with that. The way this was handled later in the process is a great example on how to not do things and how the decision is being communicated is an utter mess.

I don't have a strong preference in respect to Gitlab or Pagure, however the memories are still fresh of when we had to move from pkgdb to pagure because modularity needed it, and now after such a long time that we have a feature parity, compared to our previous workflows, we will have that changed again. But the negative feelings and memories of the previous change do not go away that easily and proposing such a change could very well bring up strong emotions. Adding to it the way this was handled afterwards, included being at odds with the Fedora's project statements only adds fuel to the fire.

> Erich

Regards,

Charalampos Stratakis
Software Engineer