Re: CPE Git Forge Decision

----- Original Message -----

Pagure has huge developer experience bugs filed against it for many
years. Where have all these contributors been? Are those of us who really
dislike Pagure's workflows in the minority? Or are others more prone
to put up with it because it is free, open source software?

IMO, it seems like an ideological argument, not a sound technical
one.

- Alex