Re: Slow boot on F32 Workstation

Den sön 22 mars 2020 kl 03:26 skrev Tony Nelson <tonynelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On 20-03-21 08:45:09, Andreas Tunek wrote:
> I sidegraded my rawhide install to F32 a couple of weeks ago and from
> the
> start I noticed that booting F32 was really slow. I assumed this was
> some
> kind of bug or some devel stuff and would get solved.
>
> However, I still have the problem and I wonder if this a problem
> unique to
> my hardware or a general bug when you move from rawhide to a version.
> If it
> is a bug, does anyone know if there is a "slow boot on F32" bug
> somewhere?
>
> Here is my "systemd-analyse blame" output:

I think your system is using the graphical boot.  Try the text boot, by
removing "rhgb" and "quiet" from the kernel command line during boot
(you may need to set a non-zero grub timeout once booted and try again).
I expect you will see some "a start job is running" text animations.
The longest one is probably your problem.

How would that differ from the systemd-analyse output?

/Andreas