Re: Announcing new anitya integration and de-orphaning process

> Existing status will be migrated from the fedora-scm-requests repo on pagure to
use this drop-down.
> Using the fedora-scm-requests repo for the anitya integration will no longer be
supported.

Thank you for the anitya integration feature.

I have 2 questions. After the migration will be finished,

1.  When just changing the "Monitoring status" drop-down button to
"Monitoring" is good enough to receive the email "[Bug NNNNNNN]
<package-name>-<version> is available"?

Following steps are replaced with it, right?

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Upstream_release_monitoring
>
> Get bug reports for a project's releases in Fedora's Bugzilla with three steps:
>
> 1. Add the project to anitya.
> 2. Map the project to a Fedora package in anitya.
> 3. File a pull-request on the releng/fedora-scm-requests repo to tweak the monitoring setting for your packages.

2. Is it possible to put a link of a package's Antiya project page
around "Monitoring status" of the rpm/foo page?
It looks useful to know and edit the setting easily.

For example. rpms/ruby https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/ruby
  => https://release-monitoring.org/project/4223/

--
Jun | He - His - Him