Re: moving bugzilla overrides to dist-git

It would be nice if we would implement "approval" system while doing
this. Like if you set somebody as override, that person must click
"accept". Same way to change it, the old person must click "accept".

Of course, pagure admin should be able to override this, based on
FESCo tickets and such.