Re: Introducing Square 1

I have, and that works fairly well.  Although I haven't tried it since F29.
I was hoping to have something that works with dnf, and can even be
part of an rpm, so others can easily use it.
There are some drawbacks to using regular dnf, especially the
multi-arch.  By the time you get all the source rpm repo's ready for
muilti-arch, you might as well use depchase.
But it would also be nice for users to be able to quickly check all
the build dependencies on their own machine (or virtual machine).