Re: Packages with broken dependencies on Python 3.7

Am 05.09.19 um 22:43 schrieb Richard Shaw:
>     From a quick look (F30) there are not many dependent packages in F30:
>     - yubikey-piv-manage
>       dead upstream, no longer being maintained
>       maintainer: orion
>
> I can take a stab at it but if it needs significant porting it may be best to
> retire it.

PyQT4 might be worth a look. From my experience the API is pretty similar to
pyside1. Also maybe orion could help? (cc)

Also as this package is dead upstream, maybe it should be retired?

> I figured there would have been more consumers but since the list is pretty
> short I'll see what I can do. I'm not the main contact for the pyside1 group

Me neither but I think there is no "pyside1 group" anymore: It seems as if
there are just a few packagers scrambling to keep the package working even
though pyside1 is unmaintained for a long time (please accept apologies if
that is a wrong impression!).

Felix