Re: Packages with broken dependencies on Python 3.7

[freecad]
Working on several issues:
* Moving from Qt4 to Qt5 (Pyside->Pyside2)
* Needs Coin4 (working on prepping a package for Review)
* There are no consumers of Coin2, it should probably be retired now but it's not my package.
* Other packages need to be moved from Coin3 to Coin4: OpenScenceGraph, SIMVoleon, Soqt, python-pivy
* I have made pagure forks of these packages and am trying to make sure everything can be built before submitting the Review Request for Coin4 and pull requests of the dependent packages.
* Both Coin2/3 use alternatives based on the coin-config script, my Coin4 build is using CMake not autotools so coin-config is not installed/used in favor of CMake import targets and is therefore can not work with the Coin2/3 alternatives method.
* If we can retire Coin2 and Coin3 (all consumers can be move to Coin4) then the alternatives method will no longer be necessary.

[python-pyside/shiboken]
- AFAICT these were only designed to work with Python 2, Pyside2 brought compatibility with Python 3.
- My opinion: All consumers of Pyside need to attempt to move over to Pyside2 then Pyside/Shiboken can be retired.

Thanks,
Richard