Re: Fedora Samba DC for what purpose it is released in Fedora ?

On ti, 03 syys 2019, Dario Lesca wrote:
Il giorno mar, 03/09/2019 alle 09.59 +0300, Alexander Bokovoy ha
scritto:
Forgot to add a reference I marked as [1] before sending email.

[1]
https://sambaxp.org/fileadmin/user_upload/sambaxp2019-slides/schneider_sambaxp2019_samba_in_love_with_gnutls.pdf

All very interesting

I have read all our comment and suggest, but now I'm a bit confused.

What should I have to do now?

I'm interested in helping you to find out what is the
problem "win to win access not work"

What is the next step?

As I said already in my first response: please file a bug and provide
all debug information and network traces you could. Right now we have no
idea what your environment is, what did you do and so on. This thread is
a speculation about something that you vaguely described as 'win to win
access not work'.

Wait for samba 4.11 (can resolve my problem)?

Debug my problem and fill a bug (on samba or redhat)?

What kind of debug I must do an produce?

Samba DC MIT Kerberos have a Future?

FreeIPA can become a AD-DC server (seem only to join to a MS-AD, or I'm
wrong)?
I cannot parse what you mean here. FreeIPA is not an active directory
domain controller and never supposed to be one. The rest I already
answered several times in this thread.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy
Sr. Principal Software Engineer