RE: package name and spec name missmatch

Hi peter,
 https://github.com/brocade/bsn-fc-txptd/
 ==>the name of the git repositriy Is as per brocade guide lines(bsn is
 the domain name).

We will be using the fctxpd name so that the existing repository will work.

I have made the changes and  build the package for few distributions.
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/muneendra/fctxpd/build/1027382/

And below is the links for the updated Spec and SRPM
URLSpec
URL:https://github.com/brocade/bsn-fc-txptd/blob/master/SPEC/fctxpd.spec
SRPM
URL:https://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/muneendra/fctxpd/epel-7-x86_64/01027382-fctxpd/fctxpd-0.1-1.20190813gitc195e67.el7.src.rpm

Can I go ahead and import the above srpm file ?

Regards,
Muneendra.