Re: Fedora Samba DC for what purpose it is released in Fedora ?

Il giorno mar, 03/09/2019 alle 09.59 +0300, Alexander Bokovoy ha
scritto:
> Forgot to add a reference I marked as [1] before sending email.
>
> [1]
> https://sambaxp.org/fileadmin/user_upload/sambaxp2019-slides/schneider_sambaxp2019_samba_in_love_with_gnutls.pdf

All very interesting

I have read all our comment and suggest, but now I'm a bit confused.

What should I have to do now?

I'm interested in helping you to find out what is the
problem "win to win access not work"

What is the next step?

Wait for samba 4.11 (can resolve my problem)?

Debug my problem and fill a bug (on samba or redhat)?

What kind of debug I must do an produce?

Samba DC MIT Kerberos have a Future?

FreeIPA can become a AD-DC server (seem only to join to a MS-AD, or I'm
wrong)?

Is my problem depending from a "samba NT to AD classicupdate" or would I get the same problem even if I created a new domain?

Let me know, and if this can help to improve samba AD-DC-MIT, I can
spend a little of my time preparing test environments and testing some scenarios

Thanks to all

--
Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 30 Workstation)