Re: libravatar is in fedorainfracloud!

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 4:26 PM Michal Schorm <mschorm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Any idea how to use it?
>
> The: https://src.fedoraproject.org/settings#nav-basic-tab
> has an option to change the avatar.
> That will redirect me to: https://www.libravatar.org/account/login/
>
> I have an image uploaded in: https://www.libravatar.org/accounts/profile/
>
> But I found no way to somehow "apply" the image, or propagate it to
> the fedoraproject.org and use that one instead the generated ...
> something.

Hello MIchal,

in your profile at src.fp.o, there should be a default email address set
in "Email addresses" section.

I checked that this is the email address that src.fp.o displays avatars
for.

In libravatar, in your profile you should have that default email address
confirmed. Under "You have the following confirmed identities:".

If you have that, you should be able to edit identity by clicking
on edit button in top-left corner. Then you should be able to
select your avatar from the images you have uploaded.

> --
>
> Btw I still get "Server Error 500" on
> https://www.libravatar.org/accounts/upload_export/

I have tried to upload a xml.gz file i have from previous
export from original libravatar.org and it worked. I got 500
only when I tried to upload e.g. a txt file. Could that be
the case? I reported the issue here
https://git.linux-kernel.at/oliver/ivatar/issues/53
so we can solve it there properly.

Thanks for the report!