Re: libravatar is in fedorainfracloud!

On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 at 00:07, John Harris <johnmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tuesday, February 19, 2019 11:46:16 PM EST Michal Novotny wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > maybe you know that around April 2018, there was an announcement that
> > libravatar service (a service for serving user avatars) is shutting

> Awesome! I'm glad we won't be losing libravatar, and I couldn't be happier
> that it's supported by Fedora's Infra.

I would like to clarify this as quickly as possible. Fedora
Infrastructure's support is only to give out hardware resources to the
this project. We do not have any fixing abilities other than rebooting
the server if it gets stuck. People having problems like libravatars'
avatars or login problems etc will need to contact the libravatar
organization versus #fedora-admin or the Fedora Infrastructure ticket
system.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.