Re: Fedora 30 System-Wide Change proposal: Remove Obsolete Scriptlets

KL> I agree with Zbyszek, I think it would be best to push the changes
KL> directly to git.

But then we're back to the same problem: Do you remove the ldconfig
calls entirely or do you add the macros?  Prepare for flames if you get
it wrong, even though it's nontrivial to get it right and reverting is
far quicker than flaming.  Then again, getting people more used to the
idea that automated process are going to be making changes to packages
is a good thing.

All of this reminds me that it's well past time to move forward with the
mass Group: removal.  At least that one is a trivial change.

 - J<