Re: Fwd: fedora-tagger sunset - week post F29 beta freeze

> On 2018-08-26, Mattia Verga <mattia.verga(a)yandex.com&gt; wrote:
> <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Remove_Group_Tag> :(
>
> -- Petr
The Group tag would not fix exactly what I mean. I wouldn't want to create groups of packages, but apply descriptive tags of the abilities of the package.
For example, in some of the packages I maintain:
ccdciel: astronomy, astrophotography, imaging, telescope
skychart: astronomy, telescope, planetarium
kpmcore: administration, disk, partition, utility

... so that a user can search for those tags in a package manager, instead of searching Google to find what software can do what he's searching for and then search for that package in the package manager to find if Fedora ships it.

Mattia