Re: gdbm reabase question

On 20/06/18 15:17, Jerry James wrote:

There was a successful clisp build for f28, which depends on gdbm
rather than compat-gdbm, so I don't know why the F26 build should
matter.  Clisp is again failing to build in Rawhide, though.  I've got
it on my list of Fedora Things To Do.  I will try updating to a more
recent version soon and see if that fixes the build failure.  (Fingers
crossed; clisp is a very finicky package.)

I guess because 2.49-22.20170224hg.fc26 is the version currently
in rawhide, which is indeed older than the version in F28 which
suggests that it wasn't built in rawhide first as is supposed
to happen.

As you say it looks like the new version was built simultaneously
in f28 and rawhide and the rawhide build failed and was never fixed
so it still has the f26 one.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom@xxxxxxxxxx)