Re: What to I have to do....

* Steve Dickson [08/12/2017 12:11] :

> But if it is non-massive, non-critical shouldn't the maintainer be notified?

If it's trivial, I'm ok with being informed via fedmsg telling me a commit has
been made. In this case, this was a trivial fix that the maintainer should have
done years ago so I can understand the provenpackager not going through the
whole pull-request song and dance.

In another thread, another fedora packager is asking that we stop sending all
email to packagers, arguing that nobody actually needs to know the history of
their packages, only their current state. The contrast between this packager's
opinion and yours is... interesting.

Emmanuel