Re: What to I have to do....

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Steve Dickson" <SteveD@xxxxxxxxxx>

You will have to realize though, that at the moment you are currently talking from your perspective and only, so basically about your "feels" on the matter.

And while certainly there might have been cases where a proven packager acted inappropriately, I don't see that particular case as such.

A proven packager is not someone random, they were given access based on various criteria and that IMHO includes the fact that their perception or "feels"
about what has to be done on other people's packages, is aligned with what has to be done for the overall improvement of the distribution.

--
Regards,

Charalampos Stratakis
Software Engineer