Re: What to I have to do....

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Steve Dickson" <SteveD@xxxxxxxxxx>

The kernel is actually blacklisted from proven packager access, you can't make changes there.

Apart from that though, I don't really see any reasons for creating this thread.

Proven packagers do trivial and non-trivial cleanups all the time. While I agree that a PR would be better,
when dealing with changes on a vast amount of packages that should be ideally done in a timely manner, waiting for a
timely response from every single maintainer of the respective packages is just not realistic.

> > Zbyszek
> >
> >> What is the point of maintainers-ship if any one and everyone can
> >> make changes? Any and all changes must go through the maintainer
> >> if that is not the case the way even have them?
> >>
> >> steved.

Regards,

Charalampos Stratakis
Software Engineer