Re: Fedora Modular Server: status and game plan?

On Fri, 2017-09-08 at 11:58 -0400, langdon wrote:
>  From mattdm:
>
>    Also note that the release blocking images list for F27 does not yet
>    even exist, let alone has it been updated for this Change:
>
>    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/26/ReleaseBlocking (F26 page)
>    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/27/ReleaseBlocking (Doesn't
>    exist)
> </mattdm>
>
> ^^ I am not sure how this is related to modular server at all as it is a
> normal part of the traditional distribution process and not provided by
> the modularity wg.

For the record, it was me who said that (Matthew was quoting me from
the bug), and it's relevant because the Change involves the modular
Server image becoming the release-blocking one (replacing the
traditional image), yet no steps appear to have been taken to actually
implement this in the process we have to identify what the release
blocking images are.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey