Re: F27 System Wide Change: Graphical Applications as Flatpaks

De: "Owen Taylor"

> But maybe it would be more useful to try it out the Flatpak and see
> what the experience is like, and what needs to be improved? [*]

I probably would if the resource profile was compatible with this chromebook storage capabilities. As it is I'm not too keen on having system and apps overflow to the sd card I use (and switch) for personal data.

Which is probably one reason I'm less than enthusiastic about moving to flatpack. Or about having competing software mamagement tools that "just" need their own duplicated storage space. I suppose I should revisit wayland remoting, to check if it got to the point streaming individual gui apps from the dlna box is sensible.

Cheers,

--
Nicola Mailhot