Re: How attached are we to branch ACLs? -- Should we kill pkgdb?

On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 01:45:12AM +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> > Of course, EPEL vs Fedora comes to mind here, but I wonder: if the EPEL
> > maintainer has also commit on the Fedora branches, is it really that much
> > of a big deal? And vice-versa?
>
> Well, I don't want to get the EPEL bugs assigned to me.

So as I said, you wouldn't get the EPEL bugs if you're only interested in
Fedora.

But you did not actually answer the question at hand: would you mind if the
point of contact for EPEL has also commit on the Fedora branches and if you as
the point of contact for Fedora have commit to the EPEL branches?

I am really speaking only about ACLs here, the sync with bugzilla, we can find
ways for it.

Pierre