Re: The glvnd + mesa update for F25

There has been a lot of discussions for the last few years about glvnd on
the mesa-devel list and at XDC. This is not Fedora specific technology, but
a change in how Mesa will work everywhere and thus there has not been a lot
of discussions about it here on Fedora-devel. But that is true for most stuff,
we do not discuss major new kernel features here that much either as one example.

Christian