drop obsolete static uid/gid allocations

https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/setup.git/tree/uidgid has a list
of "soft static" uids and gids.

Currently FPC has a process for allocating new numbers on this list,
but here's a number of static uid/gid allocations from old times,
which are not necessary. Dropping them will allow those numbers to be
used in the dynamic pool, reducing the risk of exhaustion of system
uids or gids.

(A "soft static" allocation is only needed for two reasons [1]:
- the user is used in the initramfs AND files or processes are carried
  over into the real system,
- the UID is used on shared between systems.

All other packages should use "dynamic" allocation, i.e. create
the user/group in %pre and get any free number.)

I thought I'd file a ticket against setup, but since there's a large
number of items on this list, I decided to ask here first.
Any objection to dropping (from the static list) any of the following?

== No need for static allocation, afaict
games, man, slocate, squid, named, postgres, mysql, nscd,
rpcuser, rpc, rpm, ntp, mailman, gdm, utempter, apache, smmsp,
tomcat, frontpage, nut, beagleindex, avahi, tcpdmp, privoxy, radvd,
imap, majordomo, polkituser, screen, clamav, saned, mock, ricci, luci

== The following are completely unused?
console, wnn, haldaemon, vcsa, realtime, nocpulse, desktop, jonas,
pvm, xfs

[1] The guidelines (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:UsersAndGroups)
don't mention the first reason, only the second one. Oh well, changing that
is probably not worth the effort.

Zbyszek