Re: drop obsolete static uid/gid allocations

On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 12:13:16AM +0000, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek wrote:
> https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/setup.git/tree/uidgid has a list
> of "soft static" uids and gids.
>
> == No need for static allocation, afaict
> games, man, slocate, squid, named, postgres, mysql, nscd,
> rpcuser, rpc, rpm, ntp, mailman, gdm, utempter, apache, smmsp,
> tomcat, frontpage, nut, beagleindex, avahi, tcpdmp, privoxy, radvd,
> imap, majordomo, polkituser, screen, clamav, saned, mock, ricci, luci
>
> == The following are completely unused?
> console, wnn, haldaemon, vcsa, realtime, nocpulse, desktop, jonas,
> pvm, xfs

  There's also a https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageUserRegistry list,
which contains 'ladvd' user for the package named the same (which I maintain).
I guess I could live which whatever UID sysusers will give me. Now
I have this:

http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rpms/ladvd.git/tree/ladvd.conf.sysusers

--
Tomasz Torcz               RIP is irrevelant. Spoofing is futile.
xmpp: zdzichubg@xxxxxxxxx     Your routes will be aggreggated. -- Alex Yuriev