Re: future of official optical media support in Fedora

> I mean this bug[1] that became a thing ever since we split up the
> kernel into lots of subpackages. Anaconda/DNF will install the wrong
> variant (like debug instead of regular) of any kernel subpackage
> because they all provide (and rightfully so) the same name. It breaks
> stuff as simple as having Wi-Fi in Fedora Workstation after
> netinstall,

If you can provide a simple reproducer for some essential part of GNOME/KDE/Server breaking (like wifi) when installing from netinst, we can propose it as a release blocker for Fedora 26. The bigger impact, and the larger audience affected, the better. Maybe start a new thread for this, so that we don't go too off topic here, thanks.