Re: GSequencer upstream wants to package for fedora

That is not 100% correct. You can make a non-sandboxed Flatpak and
it would work just as well as an RPM in terms of hardware access.
Enabling sandboxing however would need some thought and development
for a lot of such applications, but we are slowly but surely working
on it through things like the PulseAudio and Pinos work that Wim Taymans
is doing, and through the work that Alex Larsson has been doing with OpenGL.

Christian