GSequencer upstream wants to package for fedora

Hi all

My name is Joël Krähemann. I maintain Advanced Gtk+ Sequencer and I'd
like to provide it in fedora. Linux is my OS of choice since 2001.
Along the time I have used many distributions like debian, linux from
scratch, SUSE, fedora and a few others.

Prior I did an RPM spec provided on:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ags/files/fedora/

Note the project is mainly hosted by GNU Savannah.

http://nongnu.org/gsequencer

The domain http://gsequencer.org is forwarded to it. Current stable
version of GSequencer is 0.7.113 and I'm working on version 1.0. The
branch 0.7.x only gets bug-fixes or features back-ported I'd really
like to see there.

Next goals are doing remote bindings and lv2 UI support as well
extending MIDI support. Further I'd like to accelerate loading Lv2
plugins the current code doing XPath lookup with RDF turtle converted
XML is slow for certain plugins. But you are able to blacklist if you
wish.

Bests,
Joël