Re: Bodhi For Rawhide?

Dne 27.10.2016 v 14:12 Pavel Raiskup napsal(a):
> On Thursday, October 27, 2016 12:53:27 PM CEST Vít Ondruch wrote:
>> * And probably last think, why the Rawhide should be really exception?
>> Why we should not use Bodhi if we are using it anywhere else?
> The reason for exception might be that bodhi == a bit slower workflow during
> big rebuilds, but with side-tags that's not an issue IMO.

Yes, you are right, you would need to submit buildroot overrides (as is
the current workflow). Building into sidetag is a bit more convenient,
although you don't have under your controll when you'll get the side
tag, when it is merged, etc.

>> Lets use Bodhi for Rawhide, where the submitted update would immediately
>> go into Rawhide, unless maintainer wishes some testing period.
>>
>> Any comments on this topic?
> Question:  is Rawhide "rolling" distro?  Or is this bodhi/QA step needed to make
> it working "rolling" distro?

As a Rawhide user, I consider Rawhide "rolling" distro, but with Bodhi,
it could be even better "rolling" distro ;)

V.