Re: A tale of systemd and MaxProcs

On Fri, 23 Sep 2016 07:18:47 -0700
Laura Abbott <labbott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The particular issue came here with an upgrade to F24. Where does
> rawhide fit into this? It seems like this should have been found
> with rawhide or at least someone noticed an issue.

Well, I guess no one is running services that hit the limit on rawhide?

One thing we might try and do if we have enough cycles is move our
staging koji builders to branched or rawhide. We have koschei running
in staging so it should get builds. The big issue will be if we have
enough human time to see when it fails and track down whats causing the
failure.

kevin