RE: F25 System Wide Change: Use /etc/distro.repos.d as default reposdir

I totally agree -- I too have yet to see why it should be renamed at all.  My point was merely that, if for some reason this does go forward (justified or not), it would be disappointing if this were to break the efforts of vendors that have been trying to cooperate in a reasonable manner.

--
John Florian