RE: F25 System Wide Change: Use /etc/distro.repos.d as default reposdir

Yes, please don't break their goodwill.  If this must be renamed, backwards compatibility is a must IMHO.  I really don't want to have to return to the days of me personally polling upstream to see if there's an update available when tooling can do much more easily and better than I.

I'll mention two more vendors from which I've leveraged their yum repo config's via a simple rpm install: PostgreSQL and Puppet.  (Yes, these are wholly/partly in Fedora, but sometimes you still must go upstream.)

--
John Florian