Re: [Fedora-packaging] Proposal to reduce anti-bundling requirements

On 09/11/2015 07:25 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
In a world where bundling was allowed, the package would likely have
been approved on initial review; the only significant issues found in
review were bundling-related. There are a couple of trivial issues
noted in #c7, but those would have been literally 10-second fixes.

Would have, could have, should have. . .

So let's play that game ;)

If all the related review request had been completed in timely fashion he would have never given up on un-bundling it.

I'm not saying you are wrong but I'm not saying that you are entirely correct in your assumption either what I'm saying is that there are multiple factors at play here.

JBG