Re: dnf replacing yum and dnf-yum

MJ> When I was Debian/Ubuntu developer it was easy. Pbuilder had hooks
MJ> and one of them in my setup was "once built, install all resulting
MJ> packages".

MJ> This way as a developer I could check are results usable. Not found
MJ> something like that in mock.

For every local mock build, my script installs the built package and
runs rpmlint on them (which catches more things than just running
rpmlint on the rpms).  That's one of the things I've really missed about
fedora-review.

To install the built packages, you just have to run
  mock --install $MOCKDIR/result/*{i686,x86_64,noarch}.rpm

adjusting $MOCKDIR appropriately, of course.  Probably trivial to do
with a mock plugin.  For testing of "easy" things, you can even do a
mock shell and run the code out of the chroot.

 - J<