Re: Agenda for Env-and-Stacks WG meeting (2014-04-08)

I'm trying to provide feature needed by Cloud WG, that's all. I can file a new ticket on FPC, but wouldn't it just duplicate communication about General SCL guidelines?
Ruby193 could test workflow around SCL in Fedora, that's another good reason to try how far can I get it and what won't work :)

I would prefer to keep my changes as is and let FESCo decide.

Just to make some context explicit, FESCo is frequently happy enough to approve a Change even if it hasn't gone through FPC yet, with the expectation that it will be approved by FPC before the work is finished/published.  So I'm not sure that FESCo's decision will help you resolve the outstanding questions, if any, in either way.
    Mirek