Re: Fedora.NEXT Products and the fate of Spins

On Tue, Feb 04, 2014 at 08:54:15 -0500,
  Jaroslav Reznik <jreznik@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Seems to be pretty outdated (*), we're past many things written there aka Live
CD size - for example for desktop and KDE spins. So the CD part could be removed,
I know several spins doing changes in defaults and it's really up to SIG
standing behind spin than Spins SIG.

The intention was that the Spins SIG would set these standards and enforce them. However, when participation in the Spins SIG stopped (even though someone from each spin was supposed to be participating), this became impracticle.