Re: Fedora.NEXT Products and the fate of Spins

On 01/30/2014 12:08 PM, Christian Schaller wrote:
My statements was directly targeted at the often repeated attitude on this list which
seems to be that Red Hat should shut up and pay for whatever the given poster think should be payed
for without having any expectations or requirements of the Fedora community in return.

Care to reference to what you get at here in you futile attempt of damage control?

By all means point me to the post and the places where our community members are demanding anything from Red Hat.

JBG