Re: Fedora.NEXT Products and the fate of Spins

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 6:04 PM, Jaroslav Reznik <jreznik@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And we call these spins now.

> , but I do also see that there are legal and
> administrative reasons for why that could be a bad idea, but I am sure that
> with
> some discussion and investigation there are solutions that can be found to
> these practical challenges.

That's one idea behind remixes - make it as easy as possible to remix Fedora
outside of Fedora space to avoid legal issues.

Why is it a legal issue to have remix or spins in fedora space when they are already shipping only free software?
I am not sure I really follow you here.