Re: [Fedora Base Design WG] Initial committee proposal and selection reasoning

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 03:43:24PM +0100, Phil Knirsch wrote:
> See my comments about Jon Disnard later in my text, i assumed he was
> still a community member only to hear about him being a RH employee
> for less than a month now on Friday evening.

I know what you mean here, but: being hired by Red Hat does not make someone
cease to be a community member. I hope that we are *all* community members,
regardless of employer. Many Fedora contributors who work for Red Hat are
contributing to Fedora completely independently of their jobs, although a
few of us are fortunate to be able to work on Fedora as a main focus.

--
Matthew Miller  ☁☁☁  Fedora Cloud Architect  ☁☁☁  <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>