Re: Red Hat and Fedora Working Groups

On Saturday, October 05, 2013 11:29 AM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
Did you look at the history who signed up to the WG page before it even
got announced to the community?

Who? People who were at Flock and/or had read the meeting logs and knew about the WG about to be announced.

I knew about that page before it was announced.

And I don't work for Red Hat, I just happen to read the FESCo meeting logs every week.

Want to take this further shall we start pointing out individuals that
Red Hat invented job positions for within our communities then planted
individuals outside the community in those positions to satisify it's
compulseve corporate need for control?

So every time you say that, I can't help thinking you're just jealous they took someone « outside the community » instead of you.

It might not be what you're thinking, but it's really how you sound.

Maybe those « individuals » are just more competent? Or you know, maybe Red Hat prefers hiring people who don't spend their time vomiting their hatred on mailing-lists?

--
Mathieu