Re: RFC: Spins process changes proposal

On 08/20/2013 07:32 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>Is it not better to come up with some kind of spin/mentor process
>with releng/infra where each spin sub-community learns,provides and
>is ultimately reasonable for creating their own spins as opposed to
>releng/infra wasting valuable time/resource hosting and trying to
>keep those spins spinning?
Possibly, but it's unclear to me if there is any "sub-commuity" around
some of them.

If there are no sub-community surrounding relevant spin/product it arguably should be removed since the relevant spins failed to created "target audience" and failed to build a community around it self.

  Perhaps there is any they just haven't been aware that
they should help testing?

Not just testing but also do the necessary releng work to create the spin in the first place but honestly why should sub-community bother if there are others that both create the spin and do the QA for them?

JBG