Re: EPEL (was Re: RFC: Proposal for a more agile "Fedora.next" (draft of my Flock talk))

On 07/22/2013 08:17 PM, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

Well, I did what you asked and I don't know what you are getting at.
So I suppose either your instructions were unclear or you just wanted
me to see that the FPC subpackage guidelines work as designed.

So you installed a sub package ( or simply used one of the components that does not follow FPG and ships the initscript not in a separated package )

Now take me through the next steps when you chose to use that legacy sysv initscript instead of the shipped unit that came with the parent package and ensured that usage across updates/updates of the both the parent and sub package...

JBG