Re: FPC elections

On 05/16/2013 03:09 PM, Vít Ondruch wrote:

I think that JBG built on my proposal. I am personally ambivalent to disabling FPC. I can imagine that some process as "proposed" by JBG would work, but I am afraid it is too big leap to be accepted by FPC and probably by entire community as well. But hopefully somebody from FPC will proves me wrong.

You mean FESCO

FPC cant disassemble it self

Actually I previously proposed similar updates to a Feature process and it was mostly turned down, with the bright exception of announcing the Features on ML, so I cannot imagine something like JBG's proposal with regard to FPC could make it.

Feature process cant be compared to this it's an completely different thing in the community

JBG