Re: FPC elections

On 05/16/2013 01:29 PM, Josh Boyer wrote:
Have you suggested an election for the FPC?  Looking at Vit's links, I
see he asked for an open process and you immediately went to
disbanding the FPC.

Yes because I thought about it and came to the conclusion that it would be more efficient to be handled directly by the community itself vita ack/nack/patch approach to the packaging mailing list and community irc meetings if necessary.

If FESCO is worried about the corner cases which might land at their feet to resolve ( Which I personally think never will come to pass because FPG is a living document which only improves with every change made to it and it would be resolved via vote on the mailing list or the wiki ). It could be increased by two members if it becomes too much for it to handle.

JBG